In-person Course Registration Fees
Before-Tax + After-Tax
Cost: $3095 USD
Cost: $2065 USD
Online Course Fees
First Steps + Before Tax
First Steps + Before-Tax + After Tax
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Registrants may transfer their registration to a different course; however, the following conditions and limitations apply (in the following, the term “2½-Day course” shall be interpreted to include 2½-Day attendance of 4-Day courses):
- ONE transfer from 4-Day course to a different 4-Day course, or from a 2½-Day course to a different 2½-Day course: no additional charge if costs of original course and transfer course are equal; otherwise, the cost differential will be charged
- Transfer from 4-Day course to a 2½-Day course: $30 service fee will be charged; remainder of cost differential between original course and transfer course will be refunded
- Transfer from 2½-Day course to a 4-Day course: cost differential between original course and transfer course must be remitted; no service fee is charged
- Any transfer AFTER first transfer: $150 service fee plus any cost differential between original course and transfer course will be charged for each transfer granted
- Time between original course and final transfer course cannot exceed 12 months
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES Office no later than five (5) business days prior to the date of the start of the event. Cancellations will be charged the following fees:
- $250 for the 4-Day course
- $170 for the 2½-Day course or 2½-Day attendance of the 4-Day course
- Registrations for asynchronous courses cannot be cancelled; however, one (1) transfer to another asynchronous course is allowed if requested within 12 months of the start date of the original course
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.