The registration type(s) and fee(s) for the March 2024 session of Enhanced Geothermal System are shown below:
- Early registration (Until March 1st) — $3,950 (USD)
- Regular registration (After March 1st) — $4,250 (USD)
Discounts are Available!
A 10% discount of the registration fee for each registrant is available when registering 5 or more attendees from the same company at the same time. Contact us at Learn@mines.edu for more information.
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- An electronic file with course materials will be provided
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
Continuing education credit
Colorado School of Mines will award 2.7 Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) to participants who complete this course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.