Be Aware!!! Registration information will be coming to you from “email@example.com”. To be sure our emails always make it to your inbox, please add us to your email whitelist.
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Grouting and Ground Improvement are shown below:
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION • Through June 20, 2023
- Early-bird registration — $ 1,895 (USD)
REGULAR REGISTRATION • After June 20, 2023
- Regular registration — $ 2,095 (USD)
Registration fee discounts are available!
Early registration (through June 20, 2023) — $1,895 (USD)
Regular registration (after June 20, 2023) — $2,095 (USD)
Four or more registrants from the same company, registering at the same time will receive a 20% discount.
Please contact Learn@mines.edu or phone 303.384.2690 to register four or more registrants.
Local, State, and Federal Government Employees….
Please send an email to Learn@mines.edu or phone 303.384.2690 for information on government employee discounts.
The registration fee includes:
- Course material
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
- Field Demonstration
The Colorado School of Mines will award 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.
Receive notification by email of upcoming events of interest to you.
Start or modify your subscription…