REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
GPR 2022 Registration
Registration for the 19th International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR 2022) will open soon. All participants in the Conference must complete the online registration form and pay the appropriate registration fee(s) through this website. Registrations will not be confirmed until after payment has been received.
Various types and times of registration are available at different costs. Virtual attendance is currently available for the technical conference and can be requested on the registration form. Posted registration fees apply. The short courses are being offered face-to-face only. Costs shown below are in United States Dollars ($US).
|Early Regular Registration through May 10, 2022||$600|
|Early Student Registration* through May 10, 2022||$400|
|Regular Registration after May 10, 2022||$720|
|Student Registration* after May 10, 2022||$500|
|One-day Attendee Registration**||$135|
* The student rate applies to attendees currently enrolled at an institution of higher education. Verification of student status will be required at the Conference check-in. Students can attend for FREE! Contact Learn@mines.edu to find out volunteer opportunities.
** Does not include Gala Dinner
Each registration will include:
- Admission to technical and poster sessions and the exhibit area
- Opening reception on Sunday
- Gala Dinner for one on Tuesday ***
- Lunches on Monday through Thursday
- Refreshments at breaks
- Program and electronic proceedings
*** One-day Attendee registration does not include Gala Dinner. The dinner can be purchased as an option for $100.
Please note that at least one author of each accepted paper (for either oral or poster presentation) must register for and attend the Conference at the registration fees shown on this page
Short Courses are Available
Several short courses are offered before the Conference begins. Registration for the courses is accomplished as part of registration for the Conference. Information on the short courses and registration will be available soon.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancellation on or before May 3, 2022: A 80% refund will be issued
- Cancellation on or before June 3, 2022 : A refund of 50% will be issued
- Cancellation after June 3, 2022: No refund will be made