REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
IEW 2023 Registration
Registration for the 41st International Energy Workshop 2023 to be held in Golden, Colorado, USA on June 13-15, 2023, is now open. All participants in the Conference must complete the online registration form and pay the registration fee through this website. Registrations will not be confirmed until after payment has been received. All pricing is in United Sates Dollars.
Various types of registration are available at different costs. Costs shown below are in United States Dollars ($US).
|Early Registration (through May 9, 2023)||$560|
|Regular Registration (after May 9, 2023)||$650|
* The student rate applies to attendees currently enrolled at an institution of higher education. Verification of student status will be required at the Conference check-in.
** Companion/Guest includes reception and dinner. It excludes any technical session admission.
Each registration will include:
- Admission to technical sessions
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday, June 13
- Conference banquet on Wednesday, June 14
- Lunches Tuesday and Wednesday
- Refreshments at breaks
- Afternoon Tours Thursday (Space is limited, please see info below)
Please note that at least one author of each accepted paper (for either oral or poster presentation) must register for and attend the Conference at the registration fees shown on this page
Field Trips: Are Full for 2023
Thursday, June 15 from 2:00pm – 3:30pm two field trips will be available to choose from. The maximum occupancy of each tour is 20 people. Space is limited and will be allotted on a first come first serve basis. The tours are free however attendees will need to find their own transportation to and from the locations.
Flatiron Campus: The Flatirons Campus tour is a high-level overview of the Flatirons Campus that highlights the nation’s premier research and development facility for wind energy, waterpower, and grid integration.
RSF/ESIF (tour corridor and hydrogen station): This is a high-level overview of our South Table Mountain (STM) campus. This tour provides an opportunity to learn about the National Renewable Energy Laboratory’s (NREL) research and see how we are demonstrating clean energy technologies, reducing waste, and eliminating atmospheric pollution. Attendees will have the opportunity to tour the Research Support Facility (RSF) and the Energy Systems Integration Facility (ESIF). The RSF incorporates the best energy efficiency and environmental performance technologies and practices in a large-scale commercial office building. Many of the technologies and strategies used in the RSF are a direct result of NREL’s energy efficiency and renewable energy efforts. ESIF is the United States’ premier lab focused on energy systems research, development, and demonstration. This facility accelerates the efficient transition to future energy systems that are secure, resilient, reliable, affordable, and clean.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancellation on or before May 2, 2023: A 80% refund will be issued
- Cancellation on or before May 30, 2023: A refund of 50% will be issued
- Cancellation after May 30, 2023: No refund will be made
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.