The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Natural Gas Processing are shown below:
- Standard registration (through May 23, 2022) — $ 2,120 (USD)
- Standard registration (after May 23, 2022) — $ 2,230 (USD)
Enrollment applications will be accepted in the order received. The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return registration fees if sufficient registrations to defray expenses are not received.
Attendance is limited – so register early!
Attendees are to secure the course textbook Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing, 3rd edition, by A.J. Kidnay, W. R. Parrish and D.G. McCartney; Taylor & Francis Group, 2020. Text materials (hard copy and electronic format for most presentations) and supplies are included in the registration fee. Meals and lodging are the responsibility of the participants.
Participants are responsible for acquiring their own textbooks for the course. The course is based upon the textbook, Fundamentals of Natural Gas Processing, 3rd Edition, Kidnay, Parrish and McCartney, 2020, CRC Press and frequent references will be made to it.
The textbook can be purchased on Amazon. Please ensure it is the 3rd Edition. Amazon offers both a physical copy as well as an eTextbook. There may be a limited stock, so we recommend purchasing early, otherwise the eTextbook version may be your only option. An eTextbook version is also available through Barnes & Noble and other retailers.
If you are having trouble accessing the links above, the direct link to Amazon is below:
The registration fee includes:
- Course notes provided in PDF format
- Continental breakfasts
The Colorado School of Mines will award 2.4 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to participants who fail to substitute or cancel at least 5 working days before the start of the course.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.