Registration for the October 2021 Session is Open Now!
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for the October 2021 session of Project Management for Mining are shown below:
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION • Through September 15, 2021
- Early-bird registration — $ 2,600 (USD)
REGULAR REGISTRATION • After September 15, 2021
- Regular registration — $ 2,900 (USD)
Discounts are Available!
A 10% discount of the registration fee for each registrant is available when registering 5 or more attendees from the same company at the same time. Contact us at Learn@mines.edu for more information.
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Additional course materials
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
- One copy of Project Management for Mining (SME 2015)
The Colorado School of Mines will award 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of the course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.