Be Aware!!! Registration information will be coming to you from “email@example.com”. To be sure our emails always make it to your inbox, please add us to your email whitelist.
2024 Registration Information – is currently unavailable, please check back for updates.
2023 Registration Information
The registration types(s) and fees(s) for the June 2023 Recycling Metals from Industrial Waste are shown below.
EARLY REGISTRATION • Through April 4, 2023
- Early registration — $ 1,600 (USD)
REGULAR REGISTRATION • April 4, 2023 through May 2, 2023
- Regular registration — $ 1,700 (USD)
LATE REGISTRATION • After May 2, 2023
- Late registration — $ 1,800 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Digital Course Materials
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
- Social at Colorado School of Mines
The Colorado School of Mines will award 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of the course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.