Want to be notifed when registration for this event is available?
If you’d like to be notified when registration for this event is available, we’ll be glad to send you an email. Please click/tap the button below to provide your contact information.
Don’t forget to provide your contact information above so we can let you know when registration is open.
The registration types(s) and fees(s) for the June 2022 Recycling Metals from Industrial Waste are shown below.
EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION • Through April 2, 2022
- Early-bird registration — $ 1,550 (USD)
REGULAR REGISTRATION • April 3, 2022 through April 30, 2022
- Regular registration — $ 1,650 (USD)
LATE REGISTRATION • After April 30, 2022
- Late registration — $ 1,750 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Course syllabus
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
- Socials at Colorado School of Mines
The Colorado School of Mines will award 2.0 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of the course.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.