The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Petroleum Engineering SuperSchool (Hybrid Course, Offering In-Person and Online) are shown below:
- Standard registration — $ 7,500 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Course materials
- Two field trips
- Manuals and reference materials
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
2 to 10 Registrations
1st Registrant – $7,500 USD
All Others – $3,750 each USD
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancellation before June 21, 2021: A $500 service fee will be charged
- Cancellation on or after June 21, 2021 but before July 5, 2021: An $875 service fee will be charged
- Cancellation on or after July 5, 2021: No refund will be made
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.