Want to be reminded when registration opens?
If you would like us to remind you when registration opens, we’ll be glad to send you an email. Please click/tap the button below to provide your contact information.
Be Aware!!! Registration information will be coming to you from “email@example.com”. To be sure our emails always make it to your inbox, please add us to your email whitelist.
2024 Currently Unavailable, please check back for updates.
2023 Registration Fees
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Petroleum Engineering SuperSchool (Hybrid Course, Offering In-Person and Online) are shown below:
- Standard registration — $ 7,990 (USD)
Registration Discounts Are Available!
Each Full registration allows for one half-price registration from an attendee from the same company
The registration fee includes:
- Digital course materials
- Two field trips
- Digital manuals and reference materials
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
Registration is closed for 2023
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office in accordance with the following schedule:
- Cancellation before May 19, 2023: A $500 service fee will be charged
- Cancellation on or after May 19, 2023 but before June 2, 2023: An $875 service fee will be charged
- Cancellation on or after June 2, 2023: No refund will be made
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.